FREE 99 CLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FREE 99 CLAN

The FREE 99 CLAN is a Call of duty Modern Warefare 2 clan this is where we stay organized.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Want to move up from Pawn or Soldier?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MAINxxEVENT
Admin
MAINxxEVENT

Want to move up from Pawn or Soldier? Empty
PostSubject: Want to move up from Pawn or Soldier?   Want to move up from Pawn or Soldier? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 3:57 am

GO RECRUIT! it is the easiest way to move up rank. I know sir pimpology is already in process of bringing one guy but the more you bring in the higher you move up the ladder and the more perks you get like first choice at gamebattles matches and tournaments.
Back to top Go down
https://free99.forumotion.com
A Sport Aholic

A Sport Aholic

PostSubject: Re: Want to move up from Pawn or Soldier?   Want to move up from Pawn or Soldier? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 10:56 pm

MAINxxEVENT wrote:
GO RECRUIT! it is the easiest way to move up rank. I know sir pimpology is already in process of bringing one guy but the more you bring in the higher you move up the ladder and the more perks you get like first choice at gamebattles matches and tournaments.

I just told my buddy to sign up. He has been 10th prestige on both games and is an absolute beast, at one point he was reanked in the top 100 for singles and has been on a few different top 100 team clans, he should be signing up on the site very soon because, I just texted him the link.
Back to top Go down
I Soundwave I

I Soundwave I

PostSubject: Re: Want to move up from Pawn or Soldier?   Want to move up from Pawn or Soldier? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 1:49 am

My brother is pretty damn good at this game. 1.89 KD ratio. 30% accuracy rating. He's quite the man. He's not a Football's Future member. I can recruit him if you want
Back to top Go down
MAINxxEVENT
Admin
MAINxxEVENT

PostSubject: Re: Want to move up from Pawn or Soldier?   Want to move up from Pawn or Soldier? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 10:29 am

I Soundwave I wrote:
My brother is pretty damn good at this game. 1.89 KD ratio. 30% accuracy rating. He's quite the man. He's not a Football's Future member. I can recruit him if you want

Yea man there is no requirement as to being on FF Make sure you guys keep track of the recruits you have brought in on your sig.
Back to top Go down
https://free99.forumotion.com
dools300

PostSubject: Re: Want to move up from Pawn or Soldier?   Want to move up from Pawn or Soldier? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 6:22 am

i have

kingUF15

and

italian mafia

ill get them on here as soon as i can!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Want to move up from Pawn or Soldier?   Want to move up from Pawn or Soldier? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Want to move up from Pawn or Soldier?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FREE 99 CLAN :: Clan Business :: Recruiting & Sign Ups-
Jump to: